Our customers asked. We answered. Introducing our new LymeplexPLUS® Body wash. It was specifically developed for customers that need extra help with their skin issues. Pair it up with our new Body Cream and you will be a fan for life!
If you have sensitive skin, you’ll likely want to avoid your usual store-brand soaps. Often these are full of ingredients that you can’t even pronounce, yet you still need to wash your skin. Fewer components in body wash soaps mean that the chances are decreased that you’ll suffer a reaction. Castile soap is a non-toxic alternative for people who suffer from sensitive skin.
*We also suggest that you exfoliate with a loofah sponge along with this body wash to also support the deep healing properties of LP2. According to leading experts, self-care is one of the most important aspects of our healing process. You’ll be enhancing this practice with this pure and powerful Body Wash.
- Castile soap naturally possesses antibacterial properties
- Castile soap is perfect for people who suffer from allergies.
- Whether you avoid animal-based products for ethics or religious reasons, Castile soap is 100% suitable for you to use.
- Castile soap provides a delicate balance for your skin. It removes all dirt and debris from your body, as well as harmful organisms such as viruses or bacteria that we may pick up from touching doorknobs, keyboards, or tables.
Tea Tree Oil:
- Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, found in Australia. The oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties.The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry has published a study highlighting the antioxidant activity of tea tree essential oil. Tea tree oil uses for skin are abundant. These powerful antioxidant properties can significantly improve the appearance of blemishes and scars. Many people struggle to eliminate age spots and other beauty marks, and the powerful antioxidants found in melaleuca oil can quickly cure those issues, leaving the skin looking young and smooth. In fact, tea tree oil for skin oil can even help reduce the appearance of wrinkles as we age. Source: www.organicfacts.net
- 16 Amazing Uses of Tea Tree Oil | Organic Facts
Mint Essential Oil:
Peppermint(2) is a common herb used to flavor food, kinds of toothpaste, cosmetics, and chewing gum. Its Latin name is Mentha piperita and has been used by humanity for treatment of gas, nausea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and headaches. Peppermint oil is extracted from this plant and is considered one of the essential oils.
Learn more at:
Incredible Benefits Of Using Peppermint Oil For Skin | How To Cure
There are no reviews yet.