A safe, fast, and effective – Scientific Breakthrough
“This agent represents a major breakthrough in the treatment of Lyme disease,
with outcomes quite beyond anything yet seen.”
– L.L.M.D., Massachusetts.
None of the statements made on this website have been evaluated by the FDA.
Products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF LymeplexPLUSTM
Prior to ordering from the LymeplexPLUSTM website SHOP page, we encourage all users of all Lyme disease targeting products, ours included, to seek advice and, only if deemed appropriate, purchase LymeplexPLUSTM from, a Lyme Literate Licensed Health Professional. We also strongly recommend having them monitor your health & wellness progress.
However, if your Licensed Health Professional is not an approved LymeplexPLUSTM seller, in order that they have the opportunity to become aware of LymeplexPLUSTM as a treatment option, we suggest providing them with our LymeplexPLUSTM website Education page at:
Subsequently, Licensed Health Professionals can apply for a specialist account at:
and upon approval, order LymeplexPLUSTM products direct.
Alternatively, LymeplexPLUSTM products can be purchased direct from our website SHOP page.
We wish to emphasize the following:
- Our statement, “LymeplexPLUS is fast and effective”, is based on our own observation in addition to reports from confirmed actual product users and Licensed Health Professionals.
- We encourage LymeplexPLUSTM users to continue close consultation with a Licensed Health Professional especially before undertaking any increased activity.
- It is important to allow adequate time for recovery even as you regain confidence in your ability to do more strenuous activities.
- It is broadly recommended that everyone make health-conscious diet and lifestyle choices. We recommend discussing your best diet and lifestyle options with a Lyme Literate Licensed Health Professional.
- We always prefer to have a Licensed Health Professional recommend dosage. Our experience, based on previous Lyme Literate Licensed Health Professional recommendations, suggests that taking one teaspoon of LymeplexPLUSTM in the morning, and another mid to late afternoon, is typical in early use. This may be decreased to one teaspoon per day as overall symptoms reduce. Again, we strongly urge any product user to prioritize in favor of advice from a Licensed Health Professional.
- Lyme disease has a traumatic effect on the body. It is important that you get adequate rest in support of recovery.
- There are many Lyme disease sufferers seeking a solution. We encourage all product users to take the time to provide a testimonial of their experience to their Licensed Health Professional, and to us (via the relevant product page), such that it may help others make an informed decision.
- Again, we strongly encourage all users of our products to have a Licensed Health Professional monitor health progress.
We truly appreciate your business and are happy to be of service.
The ORB Services LLC team